The next version (1.1) will include:
- The ability to process a file (csv?) which will contain a list of commands
- The ability to reset the arm to an "origin" position / reference point with a single instruction
Subsequent versions will include:
- a graphical user interface (windows type interface)
- better error trapping
- the ability to teach the arm a series of commands and then have then repeated back
- A library / module intended for others to call / import and use in their own program.
What other features would be useful/helpful?